8:28 AM | Posted in
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening. While I take this breath of familiarity of being back in the blogging habit, I'm hoping that I will be able to commit to this type of artistic therapy unlike my last attempt. Looking back at some of my first ever blog entries from back in '04, I am inspired to get back into the verbal rhythms that used to flow so freely back in the day. Hopefully this will be the jump to something cool.

Being that I'd never expect you to want to read through all of my randomness, especially if you don't know me...allow me to take this opportunity to let you know what I'm about. Then hopefully I would have sparked some interest so that you'd come back and visit this here blog o' mine.

So...this is me and my puppy Tempo. He's cute huh! ;)


I believe in family and real relationships that we are blessed with in life. I'm a workaholic when I'm on the grind. My "day job" classifies me as a HR Professional but around the clock I also devote myself to a little goldmine that I co-created called Socialush, LLC. This entails me having to assume the roles of event photographer, editor, weekly radio show host, etc...on top of running the Operations side of the business. My interests, as you will see as this blogs gets updated, revolves around a few things: music/writing, movies/live entertainment, NBA/UFC, fashion/decor/organization, and of course leisure/cuisine/travel. And yes, I do often like to rant and rave about things I see, stuff people do, current events and all that jazz.

So, if you like what you see... feel free to come on by and read a thing or two... and just shoot the shit with me. Peace.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Greetings and Salutations..."