11:46 AM | Posted in , ,
I happened to be at my second home, AKA the Estores residence, when Miss Aysiah Estores was coming home from school. It had been a week since I gave her the audio and lyrics for the song I wrote for her and I wanted to check it with her to see how she was doing with it. I know that she had a lot of school work since then so I wasn't expecting her to know the song at all yet. So I decided to put her on the spot by sticking my cell phone in her face as I asked her to give me what she had for the hook so far. I was pretty gosh darn happy with what I heard.

Check out the recording HERE.

Next on our agenda is to teach her to enunciate her words and give it more energy. She'll be good as golden in no time.
Category: , ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "Start to Something Great"