12:17 PM | Posted in ,



My godson Jay Esperanza Jr. turned 11 *sigh*


OK, so the AK 47s? HAHA, it's not what you think! I promised my godson J.J. a day at Dave and Busters to celebrate his 11th birthday so the three of us (of course lil' bro Jordan had to come too!) visited the Milpitas spot.

First stop...House of the Dead 4...hence the AK 47s. Yup, you know I got in the mix and shot a few zombies with them! The pictures speak for themselves...check them out.


Here they are eating and playing some other fun games:

This boy can EAT!

They got each others back!

JJ playing House of the Dead 3

Jordan and his new fave sport...Bowling.

While JJ took off to play more games...Jordan decided to hang out with his Ninang. ;)


FUN TIMES!
Category: ,
��

Comments

0 responses to "Shooting AK-47s with my godsons"