3:32 AM | Posted in
I bet you read this title and said...WTF?!? has Jayme gone mad? Naw, it's just a recap of some of the stuff I've done over the past few days in no particular order. ;)


Last Thursday I had the pleasure of watching Wicked at the Orpheum in San Francisco. Let me just tell you...the show was off the hook. Something about the power of their voices sent shivers down my spine and goosebumps all over. I cried, I laughed, and I became a lifelong fan. I strongly recommend that you go see it if you haven't already.


The everso lovely Sophia came home to the Bay for a short visit so Bev and I went to meet up her and her bro, Johnny for a little shopping and catching up. Although it was only a short hang out session, each minute is more valuable than none when it comes to the ones you love. Speaking of love, I was able to buy shoes that are two things that I love (neither more than Sophia, of course!): Adidas and Purple. I first saw these in Boston but they were only available in Kids sizes, and have been looking for them ever since. Sounds like fate that I ran into them in SF.

My godson Ryley's school (the same exact school where his mom and I went to and met 26 years ago) had a Crab Feed over the weekend. Was it bad that I was pretty gosh darn excited about going to this? Not to mention...I brought extra Tupperware in my bag so that I have somewhere to stash the extra crab that I planned to smuggle to make crab dip. In any case, I had mad crazy stupid fun spending Saturday night feasting on all-u-can-eat crab plus all the fixins with 11 of my closest homies! Yup, and how lucky am I that my friends aren't the "I'll just have a small salad and water for dinner" type of people. My folks are the kind that know how to get down! Hootie Hoo!


(L-R) Bev scoping the grub || Josh looking hardcore ready to battle the crab buckets || Tuh's famous picture smile


(L-R) Cheryl has her battle gear on || Gily and Tiff right before they witnessed my crab crackin' skills


Ahh, the sight of Kris in a crab bib is all too familiar. Was this the time in Florida? Nah, nah. Ohhh, then this was that time in Boston! Nah, nah, nah. This was in good ole Fremont, CA! Word. HAHA my crab eating partner in crime!

The talented Miss AJ Estores

I finished writing and recording 2 songs and am in the middle of getting 2 more done this week, so I'm feeling a bit accomplished in the music department. :) Of the two that are already done, one happens to be for my musical protege and 10 year old niece, Ayshia "AJ" Estores. It's a G-rated song of course...appropriately titled, "Daddy Says". I tell you this little girl rocks my world sometimes. After listening to my recorded version of the song 3 times...why was she already able to get the melody down and sing the lyrics along with track? I could've cried, she blew my mind! Something about hearing someone else sing a song that you created...it's a blessing. She's decided to perform the song next month at her school's talent show so be on the look out for exclusive Socialush video coverage of that performance!
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Songs, Shoes, Sophia, SF, Socialush, Smuggling Crab & Wicked"