4:20 AM | Posted in


I feel good. My eyes are fixated on the things motivating me to make this transition. It's ironic how remembering pain could make someone feel good. How so? Well, the pain is acting as if it's my own internal scare tactic reminding me that if I show weakness, it's all over for me. I can be kind of forgetful sometimes but this time I refuse to forget.

I don't know what it is. Maybe I've grown accustomed to witnessing "the bad" that any hint of "the good", is absurd. I want to be so careful this time because honestly I've never been so determined to experience the good that I know I deserve. I've managed to finally put myself in a certain mindstate that I believe will take me to the level that I want to be in.

I'm not sure if I make sense as I'm being a bit vague with my thoughts. I'm hoping these blog entries will end up being a success story showing that it is possible to recover from losing part of yourself (and not just me talking too much for no reason). I figure specific details are not necessary. ;)

In any case, this is all part of my journey to find and bring back simplicity amidst all of the complexities that surround me.
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "Eyes on the prize..."

  1. Anonymous On March 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM

    Makibaka! Huwag matakot.

    Hi Meng, this is Melissa!! I do not understand how to comment as. Where is the videos of your beautiful music/lyrics and Aysiah?? I hope that you get this message.

    A Perfect Time for Spring Cleaning

    I love you <3