12:51 PM | Posted in
In an effort to brush up on my photography skills, I decided to read through some forums designed to help other D80 users take the best photos possible. Without trying to sound like William Hung from American Idol, I have never had any formal training (in photography)... so I just tend to wing it most of the time. My biggest challenge taking pictures in a club, low light, action setting is that my pictures usually come out with a lot of grain and "noise" which makes the picture look really bad. So after reading through the forums, and changing the camera settings to what had been suggested, I had to try it out. But how would I try it out while i was home by myself? I had to use the timer to take a picture of myself doing some sort of rapid movement while trapped in the dark laundry room. I must say...the new camera settings worked wonders. Exhibit A:

Then the true test came...going to the actual event and seeing if the settings worked. Exhibit B:
Check out the pics I took at LoveTech 2009 @ The Ranch in SF and let me know how you think I did.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "I can be pretty Dorky sometimes"