10:03 AM | Posted in
Blinded by the sky beyond the clouds
scream out silent sounds
somethin is creepin with meaning so profound
i want to stare until its figure is found
as it reveals it steals me away from reality biting
senselessly nervous resort to nailbiting
though exciting i act as i look through the shaded window
tainted by the combination of dust and rain, i look again
i gain the ability to tear apart the gray
pull each shadow by its end
and make the sunshine my friend
inch by inch it unlocks its colors
while falling leaves stab me in the eye
i cry
but tears of stunned reaction
i lift up my hands in distraction
catch them as they fall with no direction
i see my reflection in the glare of his sunglasses
sweet as black cherry molasses
i squint and salute my eyebrows to glimpse what the sun brought in
the figure awaited/anticipated/and again
i see myself in the glare
i stare and watch the sparkle of my eye
die with one wisp of your soft thumb
im numb.
knees shaking as i fall to the ground and you catch me
enwrapped me/grasped me from my declining presence
your essence is now my savior
illuminate behavior that keeps life to stay pure.
JE
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Saved."