1:00 AM | Posted in

For those who don't know... when you walk into my bedroom, one of the first things that you'll notice is how my purple painted walls and subtle purple and brown accents create a sense of calmness and serenity. As you walk further inside and pass the chocolate brown curtains, you'll come to what looks like a brick wall. In actuality, what some may think is a brick wall, is my neatly stacked collection of PUMA shoe boxes (all labeled with which shoes it contains, of course). Needless to say...I'd really like to purchase these purple and white PUMA hi-tops. *sigh*

Irresponsible Jayme says..."my gub'ment check comes this week and a mere $60 to buy these shoes won't hurt that bad! I mean, it is on SALE and its FREE to ship! :)"

Responsible Jayme says..."i don't NEED a new pair of shoes because I already own a pair of purple Adidas kicks. Not to mention a business, a car note, insurance, mortgage, rent, bills, a dog, and a girl needs to eat and be clean (meaning food and toiletries)!"

Who reigns supreme in this battle? Responsible Jayme. To that, I reiterate the title to this post..."DAMN this unemployed hole I'm in!"
Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "DAMN this unemployed hole I'm in!"

  1. Unknown On March 10, 2010 at 12:49 PM

    Nice shoes, I was looking information about lots in Samara Costa Rica , can you help me?