6:21 AM | Posted in
I was surfing youtube one night...like I had anything else better to do, haha! ...and I came across some videos of these Bay Area guys that are apparently pretty popular for their youtube videos. I guess I've been out of the loop but as I watched their videos, I think they are pretty darn talented. Sorry if I'm 10 years late with this information...but I say, better late than never. I'm sure there are more artists like these guys but so far, these are the ones that I've stumbled upon and have left a lasting impression on me with their musical talents.

To the fellas that I'm about to mention - if any of you, by chance, ever read this, let me just say...
1. You are awesome at what you do and please continue to bless the world by sharing your talents.
2. Holler at me. ;)

Here are some of my favorite videos:

Gabe Bondoc. He's unbelievable. I don't know him at all but he has me in a daze right now. I could spend the rest of my life listening to him sing. Sigh.


Jeremy "Passion" Manongdo. Another talented musician that I could listen to for a lifetime. This is a very sweet tribute song.


AJ Rafael playing some R&B classics on the piano. He's only 19!!


Leejay Abucayan. Dope beatboxing...I wonder if his mouth gets tired. In any case, he's very talented.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "Music is the key to my Heart..."