8:14 PM | Posted in
I feel an itch in my leg/shaking the glitter off my Chinese slipper/mind in motion but not as fast as my leg/it's runnin’ marathons but at a standstill/my head bobbin and now my head starts finding the rhythm, feelin’ ants in them/making dance grooves/then my head counter moves/one swaying to neo-soul and the other moving to rave-like techno/slowly building it up/faster to climax high speed beats like I'm racing/It's 2 fast 2 furious in my pant legs/pumpin’ so fast my heel loses sporadic contact with the floor for fast repetition/my eyes are getting tired just watching it move/I'm getting nauseous because I'm dizzy/Nervous? Anxious? /Sitting and thinking/writing what's in my head before I forget it/I look like a crack fiend waiting for her next freebase session/I'm about to take off and my legs are my shuttle thrusters about to launch/T-minus 10 seconds and counting.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "I have RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome)"