5:37 PM | Posted in
One day I'll make it to the top/beyond pillars that lead to Greek goddesses/outside of the realm that surrounds the invented/my dream of victory will come/second to none/no less than one/of a kind that can never be duplicated/inebriated in the pool of guilty pleasure/the measure of what a person can develop/create/uphold/renovate/to facets of no other/to be a mother of great genres/I want to be that woman/who is revered to as royalty of her trade/self made/ and not afraid/one day I will surpass the roar of a well packed stadium/with the strength of full forced radium/I will be able to fly through monarch butterflies/with open eyes/and joyful cries/where my newfound destination is within attainable glory/where I can tell my story/to motivate and procreate/expand the slate of those who think there are limits to their capabilities/explore escaped abilities/through realistic imaginations/to be able to tear through glass ceilings/passive feelings of traditional pinay/I ask myself why? do I fail automatic?I need to fight static so I'll throw in a Bounce sheet/increase the heat and tumble dry the sculpted tear trails already engraved on my face/scramble the scars of defeat and press it into laughing wrinkles/sprinkles of special dust with magical powers/climbing towers as I set up my peak to proclaim that I have finally won/but I'll never be done/I'll fight until my limbs can't take it/believe in truth for there's no way to fake it/because one day I swear I'll make it.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "1 Day"