1:43 PM | Posted in


The last three shows that I've hosted have been lots of fun and have been on rotation in my itunes. Why? I really do believe in the music that we highlight on Limelight Radio.

For those who don't know... either we haven't been in touch in a long time, or maybe you just stumbled upon my blog and have never met me before, or if you do know me and we have been in touch... yall have just been living under a rock haha -- anyways...I host a weekly radio show called Limelight Radio for a company that I co-founded called Socialush, LLC. If you haven't done so already, please check out our website at socialush.tv and see what we're all about. Limelight #37 i'd say is the funnest show that I've done so I urge you to listen to that one if you only have time or the interest to listen to one of our shows. Just click on the show you want to hear and *poof*... get ready to eargasm.
Category:
��

Comments

0 responses to "I like to share music on the radio..."