3:03 PM | Posted in
Nothing makes me feel more nostalgic than listening to songs that echoed throughout my high school days...songs that me and my friends used to sing during late night chill sessions or high school talent shows. All you needed back then was something to kick the beat like a beatbox or even the snap of someones fingers...and a voice. To all my homies that used to throw down with me back in the day with songs like this...thank you for some of the best memories in my life.

P.S. Thanks to my cousin Vic for posting the Coming of Age song - One In A Million on FB! Way to bring it back!



Category:
��

Comments

1 Response to "My Heart Beats 4 U because U R One In A Million"

  1. Dream BIG On June 10, 2009 at 2:55 AM

    I had to bring it back..They were too dope..We had the best jams hands down!